Monday 19 January 2015

Drawn Plan: Contents Page

Contents Page
My contents page will have the page numbers on the pictures which anchors them to the written text on a certain page. As well as the name of the magazine will be located in the top left side corner, which would be represented as the magazines logo through the pages, on top of the issue date and the word contents. At the bottom I decided to add in subscription, contact information and some social connections such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The actually contents will be divided into categories and headings used to identify each category. For the color scheme of my contents page, I’ll be following the colors on my cover page. This way my music magazine will look more professional as the page will sync in with each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment