Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Photoshoot

The Photo Shoot
Where it came to actually taking the picture for my magazine, I wanted the lighting to be bright so I therefore asked people on social media as well as email to as for their opinions on my location as well as the time of day that would be best for the pictures.



Based on the opinions I received from people, I decided to take some of the pictures in a near by park as most of the people I asked had mentioned that there is quite a few spots where graffiti can be seen. They also mentioned that I should take my pictures in my house, just in case the pictures taken outside don't capture the lighting as good.

Once looking through my pictures I did notice some things that were going wrong such as the weather on the actual day wasn't as good as I had hoped since it was a bit too cloudy. There was also a lot of wind on the day and therefore the models hair was blowing all over the place



No comments:

Post a Comment