Sunday 8 February 2015

Content Editing

Contents Editing


In order for my pages to flow together I decided to change the color of my background and add a grey and white gradient, which also fit with my house style. After this I could see that the images were started to look better on the page but went fitting together still. I also decided to change the typeface of the TAKEOVER and CONTENTS to the same typeface of the magazine front cover, this way the pages are more likely to flow together with each other though appearance. When it came to the TAKEOVER I wanted to change its angle. This is because from research that I've done I've seen a few contents pages with this style and it seems to make them looks more professional. I also wanted to make the size of all the text on this page smaller to see if more text would be able to fit on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment