Tuesday 10 February 2015

Contents Editing


Contents Editing

From this stage I added in the anchorage text for the image of Drake’s concert. Anchorage text allows readers to know the meaning behind the picture being in the magazine. As
known from some research done, readers tend to look at the images first especially for the age group my music magazine is aimed at. Therefore the readers can find out some extra information for the specific artists or gossip they are looking for from the image displayed.

I also changed the position of the anchorage text from my model’s image as I didn't want the page to look too constructed where everything is at an angle towards the corner of another. I also decreased the size of the ‘Plus’ page numbers, although I don’t know if I will be keeping it on the page as I can’t find the right position to put it on my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment