Thursday 5 February 2015

Page Text

Page Text

When it came to the text on my double page spread I wanted to type it all up in one place first so I can save it as I went along, after this I will then use InDesingn to copy my text onto my pages. Even though the text on the double page spread isn't that important as the rest of magazine, I wanted to present it as a question and answer type of interview. For the grammar of my interview, after research based on magazine interview I found out that the writers keep the writing colloquial, this enabled the readers to feel more comfortable in reading the content on the double page spreads as well interested. I also managed to type up the text for my contents page, as every contents page has headings such as: Feature, News, Reviews, Beats, Lives and Plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment