Monday 16 February 2015

Contents Page Editing

Contents Page Editing


After adding in the advertisement text using InDesign, I decided to go back onto Photoshop and add a white box around the text. From some research I’ve done on content page advertisements they tend to make the text stand out from the rest, therefore I used a different typeface as well as the color. I also looked at some examples that VIBE had
previously published and realised hat they have always choose a different font for their featuring artist excluding the page number, or even sometimes change its position compared to all the other page numbers. For this reason I wanted to make the typefaces the same as the one i had chosen for the front cover this way, it helps the pages to flow. I also changed its position more towards the models image this way

No comments:

Post a Comment