Friday 6 February 2015

My Concert Picture

My Concert Picture

 Since the pictures on my contents page have to take up most of the actual page I found it hard to find a second model to take a picture of, thankfully last year I was went one of Drake’s concerts. However I did delete a lot of my pictures from my album, so I had to go back onto my Instagram Account to find one my pictures taken. Once I had found the image I decided to ask some people if me taking a picture of someone close to me or using the picture of Drake’s concert would be better.





From the opinions I received from some people, they thought it would be better to use the image from his concert. Some of the obvious reason were that the image would clearly be a match for the genre of my magazine’s music. As Drake does do a lot of music in Hip Hop, I personally thought that this would help some people to gain more of the music genre through the pictures I will be putting on my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment