Tuesday 10 February 2015

Cover Page Editing


Cover Editing


After getting the idea of how I wanted my magazine front cover to look I, was able to send the masthead of the page behind the main image. To do this I had to unlock the background in order to send the masthead behind the model in order to increase its underlying. However when I had done this there was a white line forming around my models head, making the image look less real. So I then was able to identify the exact color of her forehead and blend in the rest of her face without the white line forming. I also decided to do some research on whereabouts prices are located on pages and found out that it all depends on the actual price. Prices that are very low and cheap, are located on the page somewhere the reader can instantly see it, almost as if the magazine is also advertising the price. However since my magazine is £3.99, I decided to leave the price above the bar code in a smaller fonts size.

No comments:

Post a Comment