Thursday 5 February 2015

Double Page Spread Text

After putting my background together , I then decided to add my text in using InDesign. The reason for the double page spread to have a question and answer type of interview was because I found it easier to add in the colloquial language said by the ‘artist’. My double page spread contains columns, which are separated into 3. These are there to separate the main body text so that everything isn't clumped together. It also gives each paragraph and new sentence a bit of space to make it seem easier to read from the audience’s perspective. I believe the mise-en-scene in the background is able to reflect on the artists, telling the audience what genre the artist is along with the clothing and body language. The mise-en-scene is very important as the image will be related to the main body text. From some research done I found out that the color scheme for my double page spread can usually go both ways: it can either follow the colors that are used on the front cover or it can be completely different, as long as they’re reflecting the contents being reflected. I decided to stick with the color scheme from my front cover, and change the font typeface a little as this would make the reader’s attention stick in my opinion. The image I used for my double pager spread I was able to take a medium close up shot of my model with her more to the left side of my camera so that the actual picture would be able to take up the entire left hand side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment