Monday 16 February 2015

Front Cover Editing

Front Cover Editing

The final things that I wanted to add to my front cover page were the saturated red around my headlines. This way it’ll be easier for the reader’s to identify what the main content of the magazine will be. I also edited ‘The Queen of Hip Hop’, giving it an outer glow; this was because the background of some of this was black due to the models cloths. So I thought
the glow would help readers to read it better. I also changed the date from the ‘4 July 2015’ to ‘July 2015. The reason for this is because when it came to asking people how often they thought my type of music magazine should be published, the majority of them picked monthly. I then went online and done some research finding out that magazines that are published monthly don’t include the date of the month on their magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment